Writers may submit only 1 piece of fiction, including traditional short stories, flash fiction, short plays, and short screenplays. Submissions may not exceed 15 pages (about 4500 words double-spaced). The deadline for submissions is December 16, 2016.
All submissions must have the following formatting:
- Times New Roman, 12pt
- 1 inch margins
- No longer than 15 pages (about 4,500 words)
- .doc, .docx, or rtf
How to Submit
- Name the file “(Title of Piece) by (Your Name)”
- Attach the file in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include all of the following information in the email:
- UNT Student ID Number
- Classification (e.g. sophomore)
- Title of Submission
- Title the email “NTR 2017 Fiction Submission by (Your Name)”
- Submit by December 16, 2016
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.