Writers may submit up to 3 poems as separate file attachments. We prefer shorter poems (2 pages or less single-spaced) but will read submissions of any length. The deadline for submissions is December 16, 2016.
All submissions must have the following formatting:
- Times New Roman, 12pt
- Single-spaced (only alter spacing if necessary for poem’s form)
- 1 inch margins
- .doc or .docx
How to Submit
- Name each file “(Title of Poem), (Author Name)”
- Attach the file(s) in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include all of the following information in the email:
- UNT Student ID Number
- Classification (e.g. sophomore)
- Title of Submission
- Title the email “(Titles of Poems), (Author Name)”
- Submit by December 16, 2016.
Interested in submissions from previous editions? Check out our Previous Submissions page
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.