Writers may submit up to 2 pieces of nonfiction as separate file attachments. Submissions may not exceed 15 pages (about 4500 words double-spaced). The deadline for submissions is December 16, 2016.
All submissions must have the following formatting:
- Times New Roman, 12pt
- 1 inch margins
- No longer than 15 pages (about 4,500 words)
- .doc or .docx
How to Submit
- Name each file “(Title of Piece), (Author Name)”
- Attach the file(s) in an email to email@example.com
- Include all of the following information in the email:
- UNT Student ID Number
- Classification (e.g. sophomore)
- Title of Submission
- Title the email "(Title of Piece), (Author Name), NTR Submission"
- Submit by December 16, 2016
Interested in submissions from previous editions? Check out our Previous Submissions page
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.